Controller & CFO Service
Small businesses may not need a full-time Controller or Chief Financial Officer (CFO). But you do need a session board to ensure strong financial management. Our Simulated CFO program offers you the flexibility and depth of experienced talent to fill in the gaps, without breaking the bank. The Controller or CFO picks up where the bookkeeper or general accountant leaves off and before your Auditors or Accountants perform the year-end closing.
Here’s what you get with our Simulated CFO solution:
- Assistance in defining long-range plans and the financial goals.
- Follow through with bankers, lawyers, vendors, insurance agents, etc.
- Negotiation of insurance policies, rental agreements, contracts, etc.
- More time to focus on new services, new customers, and other core issues.
- Better understanding of your financial information.
- Improved capability from clearly seeing your financial situation.
- Sounding board to help clarify the financial impact of business decisions.
- Budgeting, business planning, cash flow monitoring, etc.